By joining AZCREW and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Networking Opportunities: The heart of this organization and one of the greatest value of membership. Membership provides you an opportunity to network locally, regionally, nationally and globally.
- Membership Directory: The online directory of members includes over 11,000 active commercial real estate professionals.
- Monthly Newsletter: Includes interesting articles, local news, member profiles, and upcoming events as well as industry news on a national level.
- CREW Network's Weekly Connection: CREW Network's weekly email highlights members' accomplishments, provides insight on trends and upcoming educational opportunities and gives updates on the organization's latest industry research and philanthropic initiatives.
- Membership Rates for Events: Members receive discounted registraton rates for local events as well as CREW Network events, including a 50% discount on registration for the CREW Network Convention & Marketplace, which draws more than 1,200 CRE professionals from across the globe.
- Invitations to Member Only Events: Not all programs are open to the general public or even to invited guests.
- Access to CREWbiz: CREWbiz is CREW Network’s online business networking tool, membership directory and personal marketing profile which can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 11,000 professionals globally.
- Leadership Experience: Members have the opportunity to participate on committees and to serve on the Board, which not only offers valuable leadership experience, but provides the opportunity to influence the direction of the organization.
- Mentoring Programs: "Tell 'em like it is." Members have the opportunity to participate in our mentoring program and make a valuable contribution to someone's commercial real estate education and career.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both the AZCREW and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who qualify for one of our membership categories:
Annual Dues: $375 ($187.50 after July 1) - professionals who have been employed in the commercial real estate field for more than 5 years in a qualified field of commercial real estate.
Annual Dues: $250 ($187.50 after July 1)- professionals who have been employed in a qualified field of CRE for 2 - 5 years.
Annual Dues: $1000 ($500 after July 1)- Vendor/Affiliate Members are not directly employed in the field of commercial real estate but through their employment, work as a vendor, supplier or in such other capacity to serve needs of those working in the field of commercial real estate.
There are restrictions on what positions an Affiliate Member may hold within the organization and on the use of AZCREW's membership list for marketing purposes without the prior written consent of the Board.
Student - Graduate
Annual Dues: $200 ($120 after July 1) - open to full-time or part-time graduate students enrolled in a field of study that directly relates to a potential position in one or more of the qualified field of commercial real estate.
Student - Undergraduate
Annual Dues: $90 - open to undergraduate students enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours) in a field of study that directly relates to a potential professional position in one or more of the qualified field of commercial real estate.
Annual Dues: $180 ($105 after July 1) - open to professionals involved in local or regional government, other public agency, university, or other educational institution or not-for-profit organization.
Annual Dues: $180 ($105 after July 1) - open to any person of good character who is retired and was a member of a CREW Chapter for three (3) or more consecutive years immediately preceding such retirement.
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact us for more information.
*Payment of the nonrefundable application fee ($15) is required to submit the online application form.