PHOENIX, ARIZ. (Nov. 8, 2022)
– AZCREW has elected the officers and directors that will lead Metro Phoenix’s premier commercial real estate organization in 2023. AZCREW exists to transform the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally.
The 2023 leadership comprises Samantha Pinkal, Vice President, Business Development, Greater Phoenix Economic Council, President; Jenny Liles, Director, Market Operations, Cresa, President-Elect and Membership Director; Heather Skinner, Vice President, Global Real Estate, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Past President; Lynette Dreitz, Partner/Director of Finance & Administration, Cawley Architects, Treasurer; Nicole Solar, Business Consultant, Olsson, Secretary.
Michelle Rutkowski, Owner/Architect, MOR Studio, Programs Director; Savannah Gadberry-Carbine, Account Manager, Climatec, Sponsorship Director; Kristin Singletary, Digital Marketing Manager, RED Development, Communications Director; Lindsey Brist, Vice President, KeyBank Clean Energy Finance, Chapter Champion Director; and Camille Patterson, Property Manager, Whitestone REIT, Chapter Historian.
“Joining AZCREW in 2013 was one of the first steps I took when I transitioned out of managing construction operations and entered a role of building relationships as part of my company’s strategy. I always give it credit as a critical step in the success I’ve enjoyed over the past decade,” Pinkal said. “To be stepping into the position of President of this organization is humbling and invigorating and I’m committed to leadership that reflects everything I’ve gained from my years of membership.”
AZCREW’s focus remains to provide unparalleled membership value, focusing on quality programming and leadership development. AZCREW is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion as evident by its CEO-driven pledge for action in CRE, signed by more than 100 company leaders.
“Thanks to the leadership of Heather Skinner and our entire board of directors, we finished 2022 with the strongest membership numbers in our chapter’s history,” Pinkal said. “I am confident we will continue to see this growth as we build in even greater benefits for our members to develop as professionals and create strong, authentic connections locally and across the world.”
AZCREW’s 2023 strategic initiatives to further its mission include:
- Formal and informal professional development opportunities;
- Scholarships for members to engage in leadership training through CREW Network Leadership Summits and Global Leadership Certificate programs;
- Leverage member expertise in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as the global leader on research surrounding gender and diversity in CRE;
- Recognition of member achievements and their companies through award nominations and global recognition programs;
- Collaboration among 77 domestic and international chapters to share business opportunities;
- Engaging in long-term succession planning of the chapter to develop leaders across the Valley as we position ourselves for growth.
“Reflecting on this powerful and diverse slate of leaders for 2023 and the strategic succession plan in place for AZCREW, I am confident the future is bright and bold,” Skinner said.
AZCREW is the local affiliate of CREW Network. CREW Network is the premiere business network dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. Membership offers unparalleled business development, leadership opportunities and networking both locally and globally with over 12,000 professionals in 75+ markets worldwide, representing all disciplines of commercial real estate. Learn more and apply for membership at arizonacrew.org